Our specialist and experienced team knows the importance of actively promoting brands through innovative advertising, sponsorship and promotions, in order for businesses to distinguish themselves in the market place.
Our team conducts all aspects of advertising clearance work for intended campaigns, including a service for the regular individual clearance of print copy and media.
We give strategic advice and guidance on avoiding the pitfalls associated with these activities including advertising standards, online and direct marketing activities, email and data protection restrictions, and comparative advertising.
We also provide training for in-house marketing and design teams. Our team can explain how to avoid and, if necessary, deal with complaints and actions by the ASA and Ofcom.
Our team drafts, negotiates and advises upon brand licensing, sponsorship and product endorsement agreements. We also advise upon terms and conditions for competitions and promotions.
Some examples of our experience are:
- providing a full advertising clearance service for a major automotive manufacturer;
- advising a major porcelain manufacturer on advertising compliance, price indications, comparative advertising issues and celebrity image rights;
- advising a large promotions agency on online prize promotions;
- advising a well-known mobile phone manufacturer on an advertising campaign comprising third party material; and
- advising a clothing brand on use of celebrity photographs.