Our established restructuring and insolvency team is universally recognised as one of the market leaders in the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible commercial advice in a timely manner.
Our expertise includes:
- services to Insolvency Practitioners - advising and acting for Insolvency Practitioners on all issues relating to their appointment, and subsequent administration of an appointment as office-holder;
- advice to boards of directors - advising the boards of directors so that they act properly and minimises any risk of personal liability for the directors;
- advice to Financial Institutions - acting for major banks and other financial institutions on the best strategy to adopt when faced with potential insolvency of a debtor (often borrower) company or individual;
- advice to stakeholders - advising specialist lenders, creditors and shareholders on the best strategy to follow to preserve and improve their position;
- corporate recovery - advising companies on all aspects of formal and informal turnaround;
- cross-border insolvency - we have significant experience of insolvency matters involving cross-border issues, and a large network of international associates that we can call on as well as having our own internal cross border expertise;
- directors’ disqualification - advising directors who are the subject of disqualification proceedings brought against them by the authorities;
- personal insolvency - acting for trustees in bankruptcy in realising the assets of bankruptcy estates;
- regulatory - dealing with all aspects of regulatory problems encountered by Insolvency Practitioners; and
- banking & restructuring - advising banks and other debt providers, businesses purchasers, growing businesses and those in financial difficulty in all aspects of banking, financing and recovery matters.